The Mistle-Tones (2012)

Movie Summary

Holly is all set to audition for the newly vacated spot in a legendary local Christmas group which was founded by her late mother years ago. Shocked and upset when the slot goes to the barely talented best friend of the group’s leader Holly sets out to create her own musical group, The Mistle-Tones. After challenging their rivals to a sing-off on Christmas Eve, Holly finds herself on a journey to the real meaning of Christmas

Is it available to purchase or rent?

2022 Dates, Times, and Channels

11/26/22 – 12:01am on E!
11/26/22 – 9:00am on E!

This movie normally airs throughout the holiday season on the Freeform Channel. For a complete schedule of dates and times, please click here.

Year Released

2012

Cast Includes

Tori Spelling (Marci), Tia Mowry (Holly), Jonathan Patrick Moore (Nick), Andy Gala (AJ), Megan Kathleen Duffy (Bernie), Jason Regel (Larry), Reginald VelJohnson (Holly’s Dad), Tammy Townsend (Grace), Britani Bateman (Staci), Melanie Lewis (Barb)

Rate Movie:

Movie Trailer

24 thoughts on “The Mistle-Tones (2012)

• October 8, 2014 at 9:06 PM

Not only should the Mistle Tones be released on DVD, the 12 Dates of Christmas is also deserving of being released on DVD!!!

• September 19, 2014 at 10:08 AM

i would wish you have the “mistle-tones on dvd please let me know or where can i buy the xmas movie it is one of the greatest xmas movie please help me get a copy for my family to watch–thank you 9-19-14 also when is it going to be on tv this yr… it is on family channel what channel is that on WOW.. i hope you can help me i really love this movie and the songs are just great please please help me get this xmas movie—-thank you betty witkowski

• September 19, 2014 at 10:12 AM

please please please help help me get this xmas movie ” “THE MISTLE-TONES”” YOU GUYS ARE MAYBE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN HELP HELP ME GET THIS MOVIE I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT WANTS THIS MOVIE SO PLEASE HELP ALL OF US…GET THE MOVIE YOU WILL BE BLESSED IF YOU HELP HELP US ALL….THANK YOU BETTY WITKOWSKI

• December 27, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I LOVE this Movie! I cannot believe you aired it only a few times this Christmas 2013 Season. I purchased a DVD-R for a Christmas present to myself just for recording this movie, and now cannot find another airing of this ABC Family Movie.

PLEASE AIR IT (1) MORE TIME!!!!

ZEB from COLORADO

• December 21, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Why do modern Christmas movies feel the need to include swear words? It does not need to be included to get your point across. I was disappointed by that in this movie.

• December 1, 2013 at 10:18 PM

We cant live with out this show on DVD . The whole family loves it they are the cutest twin sisters so funny and down to earth. Please get this show on DVD. We would Buy it in a Heart Beat.

• November 3, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Definitely the 12 Dates of Christmas needs to be released too. Amy Smart was so cute in that movie, and it was such a good Christmas movie!!!!

• October 15, 2013 at 8:29 PM

Please please put on DVD or at least air it more than two times. This is a great movie!!!

• September 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM

My daughter and I really need a DVD release of this movie. I’ve been watching for one since June and can only find pirated copies online. We’re really hoping something legitimate comes on the market. Fingers crossed!

• August 7, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I LOVE this show and wish that you would put this on dvd. I would buy this in a heartbeat. Please think about it. Thank you