Three Days (2001)

Movie Summary

Ten years ago, Andrew married his childhood sweetheart, Beth. Now Andrew’s a high-powered literary agent, but his relationship with his wife has not fared as well. When Beth is tragically killed just days before Christmas, an angel gives Andrew the chance to relive the last three days his wife was alive. But he can’t change fate and Beth will still lose her life. However, Andrew can still discover the gift Beth needs most from him.

Is it available on DVD?

No. It is currently available on Disney+.

2020 Dates, Times, and Channels

Not airing this week

This movie normally airs throughout the holiday season on the Freeform (formerly ABC Family). For a complete schedule of dates and times, please click here.

Year Released

2001

Cast Includes

Kristin Davis (Beth Farmer), Reed Diamond (Andrew Farmer), Danielle Brett (Kimberley), Tim Meadows (Lionel), Andrew Bush (Leo Burton), John Dunsworth (Mayor), Alexa Gilmour (Megan Harrison Hopkins), David Christoffel (Walter Hopkins), Jack Jessop (Isaiah Hanson), Lee J. Campbell (Stanley Terkleton)

Rate Movie:

Movie Trailer

[amazon-products]

58 thoughts on “Three Days (2001)

• October 6, 2017 at 11:47 AM

Please put it on DVD. I have been trying to find this movie for years now because I really like it.

• October 9, 2017 at 10:12 AM

I am skeptical when it comes to buying things from online vendors I know nothing about. But I took a chance and ordered this video from PandorasVideo.com. It was $9.99. I received it, and it was a wonderful copy. Most likely taken off TV. But very good quality. I would highly recommend it!

• December 18, 2016 at 5:10 PM

Please put this movie on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!! Every year I want to watch it and for a couple
    years wasn’t even on. Now in 2016 it plays 1 time at midnight and I missed it again!!!!!!!
    It has such a great meaning for people that it is a classic. Why don’t the people that made
    this movie see it in the same way. I wanted some family members to see this that haven’t
    seen this movie this year but NO once again. So very disappointed!!!!!!!!!

• December 18, 2016 at 8:08 PM

I broke down two years ago and took a chance on ordering this DVD from someone who was offering a “homemade” version for $9.99. Here is the link: http://www.pandorasvideo.com/page394.html. I received the DVD quickly, and it was as good as watching it on TV except without the commercials. I was totally satisfied with the quality knowing someone had taped it off of TV. Just thought I would share.

• December 23, 2016 at 10:30 PM

I agree. Great movie…. !! Show it more, or please put it on dvd

• December 8, 2015 at 9:40 PM

My whole family absolutely loves the abc family movie Three days!.. if it were on dvd it would be on replay all the time!!!..especially during the holidays wish it was on dvd to enjoy through out the year!

• December 1, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Please put this on in PRIMETIME. You have 3 showings, none in primetime or even a weekend afternoon! Can’t watch at such times, have to work or get ready for work during 2 and the third I’ll be sleeping, but this is one of my favorite Christmas movies! Some of the best movies come out from ABC Family or Hallmark but you can’t get them on dvd or count on them to be broadcast every year and it’s really horrible when it comes to favorites 🙁

• December 1, 2015 at 9:14 PM

I ordered a copy from someone in Canada who had copied it off TV when it was on. I paid $10. It is of good quality, better than YouTube, and it was $10 well spent. I gave up on the network putting it out there for sale.

• November 3, 2015 at 8:01 PM

Love this movie! Would like to see it released on DVD.great family movie. Hope to see it more on hallmark 2015!

• December 2, 2015 at 1:00 PM

Glenda – I’ve been searching for it…I found it, it’s playing on Monday 12/07 at 11:00 eastern time. It’s showing on ABC Family (channel 311 on DirectTV. I’ve got it set to record, I’m not missing it THIS year 😀

• June 29, 2015 at 1:48 PM

Please, please, please put this movie out on dvd! My sister and I have been searching for years to try to buy. Don’t think it has been shown on tv for awhile!

• December 21, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Love this movie- glad I can at least watch it on this page.

Definitely would love to see it on DVD or at least aired on the 25 Days lineup. There are some wicked cheesy network TV Christmas movies out there but this movie is a rare exception. I think it would do really well making a comeback. Embodies the Christmas spirit so well.

Can’t say enough wonderful things anout this movie!!!!

• December 8, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Really wish this would be playing my favorite christmas movie…:(