Hallmark Mystery

Miracles of Christmas Schedule

In September 2013, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries announced it’s first “The Most Wonderful Movies of Christmas” seasonal programming, duplicating the main Hallmark Channel’s “Countdown to Christmas” event. HMM later changed the annual events name to “The Most Wonderful Miracles of Christmas” in 2020, and “Miracles of Christmas” in 2021.

How to watch Hallmark Mystery channel without cable?

Don’t have cable? We recommend (and use ourselves!) FrndlyTV streaming services. Plans start at $6.99 per month for 40+ channels including both Hallmark channels, Lifetime, Great American Family (GAC), and UPtv. Watch all your favorite holiday programming without expensive cable costs. Sign Up for Frndly TV Now (free 7-day trial with this link, cancel anytime)

2024 Hallmark Mystery News

Hallmark Movies & Mysteries will be rebranding to Hallmark Mystery on March 6th.

Hallmark Mystery Merry Movie Week

Christmas in July is coming early to Hallmark Mystery!
Merry Movie Week begins Thursday, June 20th and runs until Friday, June 28th.

2024 Miracles of Christmas Schedule

PLEASE NOTE: Date/times are subject to change (all times shown in ET)
Airings below are based on a generic national schedule. Times/dates can vary by TV provider.
Schedule Updates Schedule last updated on 5/20/24

Thursday, May 16, 2024

Monday, May 20, 2024

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Thursday, June 6, 2024

• 3:00pm – Murder, She Baked: A Plum Pudding Mystery

Merry Movie Week begins Thursday, June 20th

Schedule is subject to change, please check back in for updates.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

• 9:00pm – The Christmas Promise

Friday, June 28, 2024

• 3:00pm – My Christmas Guide
  • 5:00pm – Time for Her to Come Home for Christmas
  • 7:00pm – Christmas in Montana
  • 9:00pm – Miracle in Bethlehem, PA

What channel is Hallmark Mystery?

• DirecTV – Channel 565
  • DISH Network – Channel 187
  • Xfinity – Channel 256

Available on most cable networks. Check with your local provider for channel.

How to watch Hallmark Mystery without cable? We recommend (and use ourselves!) FrndlyTV streaming services. Plans start at $6.99 per month for 40+ channels including both Hallmark channels, Lifetime, Great American Family (GAC), and UPtv. Watch all your favorite holiday programming without expensive cable costs. Sign Up for Frndly TV Now (free 7-day trial with this link, cancel anytime)

Hallmark Mystery Schedule Archives

Affiliate Disclosure: Please note – we do use affiliate links on this site. This means we might earn a small commission if you click on a link and/or buy something. Both the product links and ads displayed help pay to keep this website running so that I can continue to offer schedule updates.
Thank you very much for your support (and for tolerating the ads) - I appreciate it!

98 thoughts on “Hallmark Mystery

• June 21, 2022 at 9:30 AM

Please air A Crown for Christmas, Christmas at the Palace, these are great movies. I agree The Christmas Secret is one of the best… Please bring them all back.

Thanks,

• June 1, 2022 at 1:33 PM

I love having Christmas movies (especially with child characters) to watch in July, and all year long! But it’s hard to find a full schedule of when my favorites will be on either Hallmark channel. Is a full schedule for July 2022 available for both Hallmark channels?

• June 2, 2022 at 10:13 AM

Hi Don, we should have the full schedules for both channels up shortly 🎄

• January 1, 2022 at 11:48 PM

Are the Christmas movies ever going to stop? The same movies over and over and the majority are basically the same storyline. I used to love this channel for the mysteries, as in the title. Thank goodness for Peacock.

• December 22, 2021 at 10:26 PM

Is the movie “A CHRISTMAS VISITOR” scheduled to play either this year (2021) or any time in 2022?

• June 13, 2022 at 5:39 AM

What happened to Christmas in July being played 24/7 on both channels Actually according to the schedules I saw they beginj on July 9 at 11am on Hallmark Channel. Very disappointed that my favorites are airing in June & nothing in July.

• December 12, 2021 at 12:41 AM

Please I keep waiting for the movie Christmas visitor why don’t they show it, they repeat all the others but not once do they show this one
    Recaptcha

• November 23, 2021 at 6:35 PM

I have waited 2 years to see The Christmas Shepherd. Last year I remember it listed at 4am. so I missed it. This year I thought I saw it listed on Nov. 23rd. Well today is the 23rd. and I find out it’s not,on. Why?? Very very disappointed!!
    To wait 2 years thinking this will be the year only to look for it and now it’s not on 😞😞 Can’t you get the dates correct. Or am I going to have to wait another year??
    Linda Heatherton – 💐🐕🇺🇸🇺🇸

• November 18, 2021 at 5:44 PM

I would like to see Fallen Angle it was a great movie with a wonderful story.

• October 28, 2021 at 7:36 PM

I love The Christmas Secret with Bethany Joy Lenz. I can not find it on the Hallmark channel. WIll they be showing it this year??

• October 24, 2021 at 2:52 PM

I’m so disappointed with Hallmark mysteries.I like a Christmas movie maybe once a week but this 24/7 is terrible. I watch this channel every day of my life. As a matter of fact it’s always on in my house 24 hrs. I love the mysteries and I was really hoping they wouldn’t be showing them constantly. Why don’t you serve all your viewers? I’m not the only one that feels this way. It’s not fair that all our shows are taken off for 2 months. We just want to share some days. There’s a lot of us that are gonna quit watching your channel if we can’t see what we like also. Thank you.

• May 30, 2022 at 4:12 PM

Just think of it this way, you get 10 months without Christmas, but those of us who love Christmas only get 2 months with Christmas.

• June 5, 2022 at 3:33 PM

Keep it up. I love all the Christmas movies and look forward forward each year. You can always tape your movie to watch later

• June 2, 2022 at 4:09 PM

Keep on whining!! Are you people never satisfied??? I love the Christmas movies.

• October 23, 2021 at 7:29 PM

How dare you to play “5 Star Christmas” and not have Paula Shaw in the credits.

Commenting Rules: Please note, this is not a website that censors speech. Whether you love a movie/tv schedule or hate it, you are free to share your honest, tactful opinion. The only posts that get deleted are those that attack/insult other commenters for having a different opinion.