A Season for Miracles (1999)

Movie Summary

When a woman’s niece and nephew are threatened with foster care after her sister is hospitalized following an overdose, she flees with them. Homeless, they land in the town of Bethlehem just before Christmas.

Is it available to purchase or rent?

2021 Dates, Times, and Channels

Not airing this week

This movie normally airs throughout the holiday season on the main Hallmark Drama Channel. For a complete schedule of dates and times, please click here.

Year Released

1999

Cast Includes

Carla Gugino, Kathy Baker, David Conrad, Laura Dern

Rate Movie:

Movie Trailer

[amazon-products]

46 thoughts on “A Season for Miracles (1999)

• December 6, 2017 at 11:16 PM

I would like to see (a season for miracles) it’s what all Christmas movies should be like we need it in 2017.

• November 29, 2017 at 1:14 AM

When will “season for miracles “ be on ?
    One of the movies I watch every year !!

• November 29, 2017 at 9:42 PM

Will A Season For Miracles be shown this year on Hallmark movies and mysteries ?

• November 16, 2017 at 8:53 PM

I agree with the request for A Season for Miracles in 2017. I can’t find it on the schedule this year. Please tell me it will be shown!

• November 20, 2017 at 5:18 AM

I can’t find it either. I love this movie; A Season for Miracles…it touches the heart. It is so current, even though it is an older movie. It is full of the stupid junk Christmas movies they have today that is so far fetch. This grabs you in and holds you till the ending. WHERE IS IT…I want to see Hallmark? What is wrong with Hallmark to not have it scheduled for 2017???? My Christmas isn’t complete without this movie!!!!!!!

• November 22, 2017 at 10:25 PM

I agree, “A Season for Miracles” it’s one of the best hallmark Xmas movies, it doesn’t make sense to keep it out of the line up. I’m starting to think the hallmark channel must be in conflict with one of the actors in the movie. There has to be an reason why it gets black listed every year & barely shown.

• December 26, 2017 at 7:38 PM

The one Hallmark Christmas movie that makes my Christmas is A Season for Miracles. I am disappointed that one of the classics was left off for 2017. You have giving the hype for all the new Christmas movies and the new Hallmark movie station you are trying to sell the public. If you want to sell to the public then sell all the quality we want!

• November 16, 2017 at 11:32 AM

Please return a season fir miracles

• November 29, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Please play a season for miracles this year 2015

• November 2, 2015 at 12:25 PM

please add “A Season for Miracles” to your 2015 Christmas Schedule

• November 2, 2015 at 12:23 PM

please add “A Season for Miracles” to your 2015 Christmas schedule

• December 8, 2014 at 9:50 PM

I wish you would show A Season for Miracles this year. It has not been on for the last couple of years.

• December 10, 2014 at 12:43 AM

Hi Jean, A Season for Miracles is airing this year on the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Channel (this is different from the regular Hallmark channel)

• December 16, 2018 at 9:23 PM

Hi Louise, unfortunately Hallmark is opting to not air A Season for Miracles during the 2018 holiday season. Very disappointing.

• December 20, 2018 at 10:27 PM

Didn’t play it last year either.play the same 10 movies over and over

• November 12, 2012 at 12:53 PM

Will lifetime be showing A season for miracles this year-have u-verse who no longer has hallmark channel.

• November 30, 2011 at 4:42 PM

This was surprisingly good! Will definitely watch it again on the 4th.

Commenting Rules: Please note, this is not a website that censors speech. Whether you love a movie/tv schedule or hate it, you are free to share your honest, tactful opinion. The only posts that get deleted are those that attack/insult other commenters for having a different opinion.